After signing the contract today, Emre Benli has officially moved to 1907 Fenerbahçe Espor. His first response after signing for the Turkish football giant, was: “This is a dream come true. I am really proud of this move and I especially want to thank Bundled, who are my coaching and management agency, and Fenerbahçe for making this transfer happen. I would also like to use this opportunity to thank Delano Limaheluw (CEO of Bundled eSports) because he believed in me and helped me to get where I am today. I’m looking forward to play for Fenerbahçe, to become world champion and to ultimately make the fans proud.”
One of UK’s finest and most gifted FIFA eSports player, Torin Page, has signed for Bundled eSports. Torin qualified for the FUT Championship Regionals in Barcelona as number 8 in the world and reached the last 32. He now hopes to continue impressing the FIFA eSports scene by qualifying for the next FUT Championship Regionals in April, and eventually go all the way to the main stage this June. Team Bundled is thrilled to join Torin’s journey and to support him in reaching his goals.
Former Feyenood esports player Quinten “QuintenX” van der Most signs a professional contract for FUTWIZ and becomes the first Dutch esports player that makes an international FIFA transfer.
After an impressive season at Feyenoord – 2nd place Dutch eDivisie, top 4 FUT Champions Season 2 Regional Final Madrid and top 6 FUT Championship World Finals Berlin – Quinten decided to leave Feyenoord and to choose for FUTWIZ.
Last season Feyenoord explicitly chose Bundled as their official esports partner and to manage and coach Quinten during his esports activities for the club. Through Bundled’s guidance Quinten achieved great results for Feyenoord and therefore earned this international transfer to FUTWIZ.
GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES
- All games will be played using NBA 2K18
- Registration is free.
- All players will play a minimum of 4 games per tourney:
- The length of playing time will be 3 minutes per quarter, except for the Championship Game, which will be 5 minutes per quarter.
- Only current NBA teams are allowed. Retro, Fantasy and/or All-Star Teams are prohibited. Please take note that the tournament is played with the latest NBA 2K18 update.
- You are permitted to change teams during the tournament.
- You can also change your plays and coaches settings during the tournament.
- If two competing players want to play with the same team, then this is allowed.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own controller. The organization will not be responsible for any loss or damage to controllers brought by players.
- No food and drinks in the playing are. Also no own food and drinks at the locations.
- All Settings and Camera Views are DEFAULT. Skill level is HALL OF FAME.
- MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC Substitutions, Time Outs, and Late Game Fouling are allowed but must be preset before the start of the game.
- No manual substitution via START button. Substitutions are only allowed in-game via D-Pad and during called Time Outs.
- Play Hard! Have Fun!
- Do not block the other player’s view.
- Touching the game console is prohibited.
- Only current NBA teams are allowed. Retro, Fantasy and/or All-Star Teams are prohibited.
- Team starting roster adjustments must be made before going into the game.
- We understand that trash talking comes naturally with this game, but let’s make sure we keep it within respectful bounds.
- No verbal or physical abuse is tolerated and is cause for immediate dismissal from the tournament. Continuance of this after a warning can result in dismissal from the premises and/or security involvement.
- Injuries/Player Fatigue will be on.
- If you pause the game using the START button you must burn a timeout as a penalty. If you have no timeouts left, you will be required to take a penalty (delay of game for offense, or out of bounds for the defense).
- If the game goes into overtime the competing individuals will be allowed to compete given the allotted time. The individual with the highest score at the end of the overtime game wins the game.
- In the event of an extreme scenario that has a big impact on the game like outage of power, accidental unplugging or some other event not in either player’s control that would not allow the participants to finish the game, the game will be completely restarted.
- Remember, once this happens you must pause the game immediately and call for the organization to come and review the play. DO NOT take the liberty of reviewing the play before contacting the organization.
PENALTIES FOR BREAKING THE RULES
- If you feel that your opponent is cheating, notify the organization. The organizations decision is final and you could be kicked out of the Tournament and all future official NBA 2K tournaments.
- Please refrain from using “in-your-face” foul language. Also, please be respectful of all other players. The organization have final say over what is “respectful”, and you may be disqualified from the tournament and removed from the location if you do not cooperate.
Narcotic use of any kind is not permitted in the tournament facility.
- No sideline coaching is allowed. You may not offer advice to anyone playing a game.
- If you are more than 2 minutes late to a game’s posted time, you forfeit that game.
- If a player purposely turns off a game while it is in progress, that player will
forfeit that game.
- No verbal or physical threats of violence to other tournament participants. This will result in your immediate disqualification from the tournament.
- We are not responsible for property stolen, broken or lost during the tournament.
- All decisions by the organization about any aspect of the tournament are final.
ADDITIONAL IN-GAME RULES
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD, DELETE OR CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME DURING THE TOURNAMENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN A NEW GLITCH IS FOUND.
- FURTHER, BY AGREEING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PICTURES FROM THE TOURNAMENT MAY BE POSTED FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES AT THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA OR IN A FUTURE BROCHURE.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTROLLER MALFUNCTIONS AND WE REQUEST YOU TO BRING YOUR OWN PLAYSTATION 4 CONTROLLER. (Always make sure you switch off your controller before leaving your group).
Definition of NBA Entities:
The National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), NBA Properties Inc., NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA TV LLC and the NBA Member Teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”).
Exclusion of Employees of the NBA Entities from Eligibility
Employees of the NBA Entities, including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win the promotion.
Indemnification of the NBA Entities:
The NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this promotion.
Right of Publicity Release:
Participants in this promotion (if minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that the NBA Entities and their designees and assigns may use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.